Website FullSteam Labs
FullSteam Labs is a worker-owned tech cooperative looking for a responsible and resourceful office assistant to join our team. Working remotely, you will provide administrative office support and assist digital designers and developers in client and project management. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy, able to communicate through multiple channels, and super organized.
This is a list of ideals. Even if you don’t currently possess skills to fulfill all these responsibilities, please apply if you think you might be a good match!
- Manage client contact details
- Facilitate the contract process for new projects
- Onboard new clients for Managed Hosting and contract work
- Potential light website content entry or other content work
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Assist in managing outbound sales campaigns
- Create organized, clear internal documents for tracking sales
- Round up relevant RFPs for the team to bid on
- Create organized, clear internal docs for tracking leads
- Gather notes (including contact info) and create folder
- Make sure progress gets made
- Help proof-read and revise proposals
Project Management Assistance
- Schedule meetings with clients, leads, and others
- Assemble budget reports for current projects
- Create entries for new projects in Jira and Podio
- Create and manage project folders in Google Drive
Business Document Management
- Google Drive organization and cleanup
- Migration of evergreen documentation from Google Drive to Confluence
- Ongoing maintenance to keep content clean, organized, and up to date
- Send invoices as needed
- Answer invoicing questions from current clients
- Assist with preparation of financial reports
- Pay bills and/or ensure that they get paid
- Some bookkeeping (depends on your prior, related experience)
Marketing (not required)
- Social media – Generate and syndicate relevant content
- Email marketing – Manage subscribers, generate and polish content, send newsletters
- Website content – Content polishing and entry
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative and self-directed
- Ability to assess, processes, and find areas for improvement
- Possess a working computer with high-speed internet access and ability to participate in regular video calls
- Familiarity with the software and/or web development industry
- Bookkeeping experience a plus
15-20 hours per week of overlap within 9am – 5pm Eastern time zone. Ideally 3-4 hours per day, Monday – Friday.
Pay rate is $15 – $20/hr depending on experience and qualifications. Benefits include home office rent and up to 3% IRA Matching.
About FullSteam Labs
At FullSteam Labs we use systems thinking and holistic design concepts to create digital experiences and products that have measurable impacts. As a worker-owned cooperative, our work uplifts environmental and social justice efforts through supportive relationships and innovative thinking to challenge the status quo.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recognize that the tech industry in particular needs more representation from Black, indigenous, people of color, women, and gender non-conforming folks. We welcome applications from everyone and we strongly encourage folks from underrepresented groups to apply. We want to create more avenues for success and open doors for those that have previously been closed off. We are committed to maintaining a safe, inclusive work environment where people are empowered to do their best work.
Learn more about us at FullSteamLabs.com
To apply for this job please visit www.fullsteamlabs.com.