Starting a worker cooperative is an exciting and challenging endeavor!
Here's a few to-do's to get you started:
- Learn the definition of a worker co-op.
- Join the USFWC as a member organization. You'll be connected to a national and international network of cooperators, developers, and allies that will help to support you through the process.
- Attend our FREE monthly Worker Co-op Startup webinar - see our events page for the next session
- Check out Start.coop's Introduction to Lean Co-op, an online course for entrepreneurs building cooperatively-owned businesses
- Choose a book from our Co-op Bookshelf to read with your team
- Watch a video together during lunch
- Work through the Co-op Movement study guide from TESA Collective
Additional start-up resources are available here.