Did you know that the USFWC board strategically represents regions across the country?
Each year, the USFWC hosts an annual election for the Board of Directors. On odd years, we hold an election for our at-large positions, and on even years like 2022, we elect our Regional Representatives, who advocate for the co-ops in their area: North, South, East, and West.
There is 1 open seat for each of our regions. Voting members may nominate one or more of your members to run for the Regional Representative seat of your Region!*
Voting is now open until October 3rd at 12pm Eastern time.
WHY RUN FOR THE BOARD?
- Be a key part of building the worker co-op movement in this country
- Network with other co-op and economic justice organizations
- Travel to local, regional, national worker cooperative conferences
- Represent the US at the CICOPA (international worker co-op federation)
- General Assembly and as part of delegations to other countries
- May 25 - Nominations open at the Spring member meeting
- August 8 - Nominations close
- September 2nd - Voting begins for voting members
- October 3rd at 12pm ET - Voting ends for voting members
* Voting member classes include: Worker Cooperative, Democratic Workplace, Cooperative Developer, and Federation Partners. More about all member classes available here: usworker.coop/join/membership-application
Questions? For more info contact Membership Director Gabrielle Chapman at email@example.com