Website Atthowe Fine Art Services
Installation, Transportation, Storage, Crating and Mountmaking
In business since 1928, Atthowe is a worker-owned company exclusively dedicated to the handling of fine art. We provide temperature and humidity controlled art storage solutions, air and ground transportation support as well as crating, mounting and installation services. Our company has changed and grown over time, but always with the same focus of providing outstanding, quality service in a friendly and caring environment. We pride ourselves on our decades of outstanding service and our art-loving, hard-working, dedicated team. We cherish our long history but we also value our forward thinking, innovative practices.
Atthowe Fine Art Services is searching for an Accounting Assistant to join our company. The ideal candidate is experienced and familiar with accounting standards and best practices. We are excited to hire an accounting assistant who will support our employees and maintain a positive company culture. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and who has the skills and experience to develop and lead change in our organization.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You thrive in a fast paced, busy office environment
- You love detail-oriented work and are able to follow complex instructions and strict protocols
- You are an outstanding communicator
- You are trustworthy and able to manage sensitive information
- You enjoy being part of a team and contributing to cooperative problem solving
- You have a talent for accounting software, electronic payroll programs and Quickbooks
- You have stellar record keeping skills
Your to-do list will include:
- 401(k) and insurance administration (workers comp)
- Sales tax returns
- Paid Time Off Accruals
- Payroll (semi-weekly)
- Coop administration (ownership reconciliation)
- Bank reconciliations
- GAAP accounting
- Quickbook reports for management
- GL journal entries
The perfect candidate will have
- A BS or BA in Accounting
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Outlook
- 5 years experience in financial administration / operations
- Experience working in an accounting office
- Relevant industry experience: construction, architecture, transportation, contractor or service industry
This position reports to the CFO
Pay range: $30-$40/hour
Benefits: Medical insurance, PTO account, paid holidays, and 401K program.
Job type: Full time (M-F) Not remote work
Atthowe Fine Art Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, our clients, and our community.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.