Website Equal Exchange, Inc.
Employment Status: Full time, exempt position on the worker-owner track.
Benefits: Health/dental/vision insurance coverage, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days, eligibility for worker ownership
Report to: East Sales Director
Responsible for: Support DSD Program and team including but not limited to: processing and packing orders, warehouse maintenance, deliveries to stores, back up for other DSD drivers, product selling, account development
● An interest in the mission of Equal Exchange
● Experience with or interest in working for a cooperative organization preferred
● Ability to communicate well with customers, team members and staff
● Ability to problem solve
● Ability to effectively manage time and responsibilities
● Ability to work independently
● Driver’s license
● Order Processing and Fulfillment
○ Coordinate logistics and communication product inventory.
○ Participate in analysis of product placement, promotion implementation at the store
○ Communicating out of stocks to customers
○ Checking DSD email for orders
○ Order entry
○ Posting fulfilled orders
○ Transfer Orders support and coverage for team
● Delivering to stores
o Safe and timely driving to locations
o Coordinating with store staff when necessary
o Merchandising product in store when necessary
o Back up DSD driver coverage
o Following safety guidelines in store (specifically around Covid-19)
● Account Development
o Selling in product/developing product lines with customers at stores, by email, by phone
o Updating product photos to shared drive / keeping track of opportunities at accounts
o Fielding customer orders and inquiries supporting the east sales team
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and answers to the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Describe your image of a strong DSD relationship between a store and Equal Exchange.
2) What is the most important function of a small warehouse?
3) How do Equal Exchange supply chains impact farmers and consumers?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com