The Office Manager will manage bookkeeping and office-related tasks for our construction projects and general operations. This position is mostly at the co-op’s office, with the flexibility to occasionally work remote.
- Record financial transactions (income and expenses) and coordinate project budgets in online accounting systems (Quickbooks, Expensify, and Buildertrend).
- Utilize EDC templates to draft contracts and change orders.
- Manage human resources, including employee-owner benefits, payroll, and paid-time-off.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for internal review, and monthly pay applications and invoices for submission to clients.
- In communication with EDC’s site superintendent, coordinate payment of accounts payable items during a construction project, and retain lien waivers and insurance certificates from contractors.
- Oversee vendor relations for software subscriptions and similar office expenses.
For information on how to apply and our cooperative values, please visit https://www.evanston.coop/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.evanston.coop.