2020 was a challenging yet illuminating year for our cooperative community. From the global pandemic and financial crisis to mass uprisings to defend Black Life, we were reminded more than ever of the need for movement solidarity, community-controlled resources and worker-owned and run co-ops.
Over the past year, our organization has evolved to meet both the immediate needs of worker-owners while strategizing for a cooperative future. We are both proud and happy to share our progress with our members and the public in our Annual Report.
In this report we’ve outlined our organizational highlights from 2020 including:
- Reflections from our Executive Director & Board President
- A 2020 Financial Overview
- Updated membership information and engagement efforts
- State and national policy and advocacy updates
- Work with Federation and International Partners
- Program updates from the Co-op Clinic, the Guilded Freelancer’s Initiative and our Worker Benefits Program
and much more!
The USFWC is committed to advancing language justice and will be releasing a Spanish version of the report soon, stay tuned!
¡La USFWC está comprometida con el avance de la justicia del lenguaje y publicará un reporte en español próximamente!