Website Equal Exchange
We Own It
To Apply: Send resume & responses by Friday, Sept. 16, 2022.
See here for full job description and three questions.
> Full-time, day shift, Mon-Fri
> Full benefits: health insurance on first day (we pay more than 95%!); vacation; sick & personal time; 401k.
> Pay annualizes to $36,000
> Voting rights & profit-sharing after trial period.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
● Order-Picking: Pick orders effectively and accurately using pick sheets and handheld devices. Address any inventory discrepancies discovered while picking.
● Shipping: Prepare orders for UPS and freight shipments in time for daily deadlines. Fill out all paperwork necessary for each outbound shipment.
● Receiving: Unload deliveries and handle paperwork necessary for inbound shipments. Quality control of packages. Ensure product rotation during putaway.
● Stocking & Clean up: Restock daily, following systems set up to ensure product rotation. Keep the warehouse clean and organized. Remove/repack damaged products from picking locations. Regularly inspect the exterior of the building for graffiti (paint over as needed) and keep the exterior free of debris such as litter and leaves.
● Other: Support team members as needed or directed with miscellaneous tasks.
To apply for this job please visit www.info.equalexchange.coop.