Website Professional Eco Cleaning
A unique opportunity to be part of a team seeking to grow a woman-owned business with
cooperative and social values.
Professional Eco Cleaning, LLC is a housecleaning business that is committed both to
providing quality services to our clients and to the personal/professional development of our
employees. We use eco-friendly products to protect the health of our employees, clients, and
About the Position
The Operations Manager is ideally one full-time position. The schedule is somewhat negotiable but should
generally be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. We are open to considering 2 part-time positions. The
Operations Manager is charged with communicating with existing clients, potential clients, and employees.
Potential clients reach out to Professional Eco Cleaning through internet-based platforms, therefore the
Operations Manager will not be making any “cold” sales calls. The Operations Manager is also charged
with maintaining a schedule for the housecleaning teams, documenting specific instructions from clients,
and other data-entry/administrative duties.
The Operations Manager reports to the Founder/General Manager. At the moment there are four
house-cleaning employees, and there is a plan to expand to at least eight house-cleaning employees in
2020. The Operations Manager’s role is critical for this expansion. Once the expansion has taken place
and is sustainable, there is potential for the expansion of the Operations Manager’s responsibilities over
time. Consistent with our values, we offer a positive work environment with opportunities for professional
● Communicating with clients and house-cleaners including managing calendars, troubleshooting, and
ensuring client satisfaction;
● Managing multi-media and multi-platform marketing and client acquisition strategy;
● Managing client relations including collecting payments, answering questions and quality control;
● Collaborating with Founder/General Manager to create initiatives for employee personal/professional
development and to create systems to grow the company;
● Basic bookkeeping.
● Attention to detail
● Problem-solving skills
● Ability to write clearly and speak fluently in both Spanish and English
● Professional, non-violent communications manner both verbally and written
● Willingness to quickly learn and effectively apply tools to strengthen marketing and operations
● Competency with Google Suite (calendar, gmail, google docs, google sheets)
● Two years or more of customer service experience
● Social marketing experience (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google Page, and/or video production)
● Access to vehicle and ability to drive.
Compensation for this position is $18-24 per hour, commensurate with experience and skills.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Anahi Rojas at,
email@example.com, using “Operations Manager application” as the subject
line. The cover letter should be a maximum of one page, and the resume should be a maximum
of one page. Please provide both in Spanish and English. All four pages should be combined
into one PDF document.
Applications received through January 31, 2020.
Initial applications reviewed from February 3-5, 2020.
Interviews conducted from February 5-7, 2020.
Start date of February 10, 2020 (flexible if there is a need to give notice to current employer).