A successful team member in this position will use their skill at communication, organization, and their enthusiasm for keeping track of all myriad of moving parts to ensure that our clients and team are well cared for and processes are working smoothly.
- Provide impeccable client care by coordinating prospect/new client process for all clients: working with Director to send and track proposals, managing our recurring payment system (and occasional additional billing), and ensuring that all new clients have what they need in a timely manner.
- Act as “concierge” for new clients — ensuring new clients receive necessary information and documents; respond to questions, send follow up resources, and do some “air traffic control” and scheduling; support feedback/testimonial gathering and follow up.
- Assist with metrics, timetracking, and some of the regular numbers and information we track to ensure our success.
- Pitch in supporting the team in managing systems and apps; spearhead suggesting and creating improvements as needed.
- Ensure all contact lists and client information are regularly updated and accurate (eg, email newsletter lists and tags; etc…); we love sending snail mail.
- Independently manage schedule and workload, proactively keeping up with our internal processes to ensure our whole team is on the same page.
To apply for this job please visit wanderwellconsulting.com.