Recorded April 26, 2017
Worker cooperatives are a highly underrepresented business model that have tremendous positive impacts for employees, businesses and communities.
This webinar is targeted for impact investors and others who want to better understand investment options for targeting impact capital to worker coops. We will provide background about worker cooperatives and the opportunity in worker coop conversions, review worker coop investment structures, and delve into investment options ranging from direct investing, loan and equity fund investing and investment crowdfunding.
- Blake Jones, Co-founder, Namaste Solar
- Christina Jennings, Executive Director, Shared Capital
- Matt Glatting, Treasurer, Capital Impact Partners
- Annie McShiras, Investment Associate, Self-Help Federal Credit Union
- Alison Lingane, Co-founder, Project Equity