Knowing where to get the financing for your worker cooperative can be tricky. The U.S. Federation of Worker Cooperatives is here to help. Find out your options and learn about the finance institutions that have experience with worker-owned businesses. Ask questions and understand how to prepare your business for loans and grants.
This session was presented in English and Spanish
- National Cooperative Bank
- Cooperative Fund of New England
- The Working World
- Shared Capital Cooperative
- USFWC’s Clinica Cooperativa
- Blog post: Is Your Cooperative Entitled To A Refund For Retaining Employees? Find Out.
- Recording: Get Your Co-op Ready for Tax Season 2021
About the Co-op Clinic
The USFWC Co-op Clinic is a network of peer advisors, all with strong social and professional ties, who provide technical assistance services to worker cooperatives. The Co-op Clinic aims to meet the demand for technical assistance and development advice with high-quality services, and increase worker cooperative technical assistance capacity from inside the movement. Learn more